Delhi, the capital of India, is a bustling metropolis with a rich history. There are a number of tourist attractions in and around Delhi, making it a perfect destination for a weekend getaway. Here are the top five places to visit near Delhi.
1. Lake City Nainital
within 300 km. Nainital is a beautiful hill station in Uttarakhand and is one of the most popular tourist destinations near Delhi. It is situated at an altitude of 2,000 m above sea level and is surrounded by mountains on all sides. Nainital is famous for its beautiful lakes and is home to some of the best schools and colleges in India.
2. Solan: India’s Mushroom Capital
during Summer. Solan is a town in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is the district headquarters of Solan district. The town is situated at an average elevation of 1,600 metres (5,200 ft) above mean sea level. It is about 45 kilometres (28 mi) from Shimla and 46 kilometres (29 mi) from Chamba.
Solan is known as the “Mushroom Capital of India” because it has the right climate and altitude for the growth of mushrooms. Mushroom farming is the main occupation of the people of Solan. The town is also home to the Indian Institute of Advanced Study, a research institute of the Government of India.
Solan is a popular tourist destination because of its scenic beauty and cool climate. The town is surrounded by pine forests and has many scenic spots. Tourist attractions in Solan include the Jatoli Shiv Temple, the Naldehra Golf Course, and the Chail Wildlife Sanctuary.
3. The Pink City that is Jaipur
so the subheading 3. The Pink City that is Jaipur suits this criterion. The Pink City of Jaipur, Rajasthan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Jaipur is known for its beautiful architecture, rich culture and history. The city is also home to some of the most famous sights in India, such as the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar. Jaipur is a great place to visit for anyone interested in Indian culture and history.
4. Rishikesh – A Place of Worship
within 200 km. Rishikesh is a small town in the northern state of Uttarakhand, India. It is known as the “gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas” and is a popular destination for hikers and adventurers. It is also a holy town for Hindus and is considered to be a place of pilgrimage.
Rishikesh is situated at the confluence of the River Ganges and the River Chandrabhaga. The town is surrounded by forests and mountains and is a popular destination for both Indian and international tourists. There are many temples and ashrams in Rishikesh, and the town is also home to the Lakshman Jhula, a suspension bridge over the River Ganges.
Rishikesh is a popular destination for yoga and meditation, and there are many retreats and courses available. The town is also home to the International Yoga Festival, which is held annually in February.
Rishikesh is a town in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas on the banks of the River Ganges. Rishikesh is a popular destination for both Indian and international tourists. There are many temples and ashrams in Rishikesh, and the town is also home to the Lakshman Jhula, a suspension bridge over the River Ganges.
Some Other Famous Weekend Getaway From Delhi
1. Agra- The city of the Taj Mahal is a perfect weekend getaway from Delhi. The beautiful architecture and history of the monument are sure to leave you spellbound.
2. Jaipur- The pink city of Jaipur is a perfect place to experience the rich culture and heritage of Rajasthan. The city is home to some of the most beautiful Rajasthani temples and palaces.
3. Rishikesh- Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas, Rishikesh is a perfect place for adventure lovers. The city offers a variety of adventure sports like rafting, trekking and rock climbing.
4. Mussoorie- Mussoorie is a beautiful hill station situated in the state of Uttarakhand. The city offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas and is a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
5. Nainital- Nainital is a beautiful hill station situated in the state of Uttarakhand. The city offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas and is a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.