Smoothies for weight loss are a smoothie recipe that helps you lose weight but has a quick effect to help detox and reduce belly fat because it is a form of Detox called detox smoothie. In this article, Jpgart will introduce to you some simple and effective weight loss smoothie recipes in just 5 days!
Something about weight loss smoothies
What are Smoothies?
Smoothie is a solid beverage made from fruits or vegetables, tubers, and fruits, mixed with ice, water, and other sweeteners. In addition to the above ingredients, there are many ways to make smoothies with honey, peanuts, butter, chocolate, dairy products, and other refrigeration ingredients such as ice cream, yogurt, etc.
There are so many smoothie stores that you can try, but Jamba Juice vs Smoothie King is a must. These two will bring you different experiences, but they are all delicious and good for your health. Get more coupons for your favorite smoothies at FindCouponHere.
How to make smoothies?
To make beautiful and delicious weight loss smoothie recipes, you definitely must not forget the most important tool – a blender. Preparing regular smoothies includes the following steps:
- Wash, peel, or chop ingredients as needed.
- For ingredients that are fresh fruit, cut them into small pieces and then refrigerate for 2-3 hours before mixing to keep the shakes fresh.
- Start the blender after adding all the elements.
- Wait until you have a mixture of vegetables, tubers, and fruits that is thick and pure, then turn off the machine.
- Pour mixture into cups, then decorate and enjoy.
Effects of smoothies
Limiting cholesterol tolerance
Due to the abundant nutritional ingredients in the smoothie such as vitamin C and other safe fats, it will help you feel full faster. In addition, the protein content in weight loss smoothies also prevents you from getting more energy from other dishes. So for dieters, just 1 cup of smoothie in the morning is enough for you to have energy for a whole day, or you can use them to replace a snack before a workout.
Bright and healthy skin
A smoothie diet is made from fruit and natural ingredients. These ingredients provide our body with more vitamins and minerals. It also provides the skin with additional nutrients and helps to reduce wrinkles on the skin. You will realize that after using smoothies for a while, we look a lot younger. Furthermore, it also gradually cleanses the body, prevents the destruction of free radicals, and helps the skin to perform better digestion and excretion.
Reduce the risk of cancer
Smoothie for weight loss also has an alkalizing effect on the body, thereby helping to reduce inflammation and the risk of inflammation. That’s why doctors often recommend smoothies to cancer patients, which will help strengthen the alkaline environment and prevent cancer growth.
Improve immunity and digestive system
Increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables is always a good way to boost your immune system. Fruit contains lots of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help defend against disease. Smoothies contain a variety of vegetables and fruits in their composition, enough to provide you with fiber and nutrients, which is very beneficial for your digestive system. Because when you eat, your body will provide you with beneficial gut bacteria to maximize the strength of your immune system.
Reduce bad cholesterol
People who want to lower their bad cholesterol levels can opt for a plant-based diet low in saturated fat. Smoothies diets are based on fiber and fresh vegetables, and fruits like avocados, apples, almonds, ginger, etc. The compounds contained in smoothies help to reduce maximum cholesterol.
Effectively weight loss smoothie recipes
1. Peach and Oat Smoothie
Smoothies made from peaches and cream are one of the most popular recipes because of their delicious taste and easy drinking. Follow this recipe:
- 1 to 2 peaches, chopped, frozen.
- ¼ cup of oats
- 1 box of unsweetened yogurt
- 250ml pure almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla flavor
- 5 to 7 ice cubes if you prefer cold.
2. Smoothie mango, coconut, chia seeds
The delicious flavors of mango and coconut combined with chia seeds make for an extremely tasty drink. Plus, it also helps provide your body with more protein and nutrients. Common recipes for making mango, coconut, and chia seed smoothies:
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 250ml coconut milk or almond milk depending on your preference
- ½ teaspoon vanilla flavor
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh coconut
- ½ mango sliced and frozen
- 5 to 7 ice cubes if you want it cold
3. Spinach, Celery, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Avocado Smoothie
Let’s dive into these weight loss smoothie recipes. Element:
- 1 cup of spinach: full of vitamins and minerals as well as fiber to help straighten hair, and increase skin vitality.
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint enhance the taste
- 1 stack of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chilled brewed green tea: The caffeine in tea is a natural energy booster. The antioxidants in tea can help maintain youthful skin and promote fat burning in the body.
- 1/2 large grapefruit, peeled and separated: Grapefruit is rich in phytochemicals that stimulate the production of the hormone adiponectin, which helps the body break down fat
- 1 cup pineapple: Pineapple is rich in fiber, and antioxidants that help burn fat.
- 1/4 large avocado: Avocados are packed with healthy fats, fiber, and vitamins, especially B6, which help fight cortisol, a stress hormone that contributes to weight gain by storing belly fat. Do not eat too much avocado, because avocado is also a high-calorie food.
4. Oatmeal and banana smoothie
This recipe will help you get the nutrition and protein from milk to keep your body full of energy. The fiber in oats and bananas is also soluble to promote heart health. Delicious smoothie recipe:
- ¼ cup of oats
- ½ low-fat yogurt or unsweetened yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped, chilled
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 small spoonful of honey
- 1 small piece of cinnamon for flavor
- 5 to 7 ice cubes if you like
5. Watermelon, strawberry smoothie
This smoothie has long become a familiar drink for many people. It has been compared as a healthy, fiber-rich meal replacement that can help you feel full right after drinking it. Ingredient:
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 cups watermelon
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- ¼ cup of blackberries
First, grind the spinach and watermelon together. Add strawberries and blueberries, then blend them again. Pour the mixture into a glass and enjoy immediately, you can add ice if you like
Above are 5-day weight loss smoothie recipes that you can completely implement to control weight effectively. You can also check out the top 4 best smoothies for weight loss at Smoothie King and use our Smoothie King buy one get one free coupon to enjoy your beverage. Hope you succeed in your weight loss goal!