Women remain conscious of their physical appearance. It can affect their emotional and social functioning. Therefore, it is best to maintain a skincare routine to prevent complications that can affect the appearance. Individuals who notice saggy skin or cheek wrinkles must seek guidance regarding effective treatment options from one of the skin specialists in Rawalpindi. A competent and reliable specialist will help the individual understand the cause of the condition and opt for the appropriate medical treatment to enhance skin health.
Wrinkles are a sign of aging that starts appearing on the cheeks and forehead. The low production of collagen and elastin causes the skin to become saggy. The wrinkles become prominent. The factors that influence the formation of wrinkles are:
- Individuals who work outdoors without sunscreen are at a higher risk of suffering from multiple skin-related problems. Sun damage can cause burns, itchiness, swelling, wrinkles, and other related complications. Thus, it is necessary to wear suitable sunscreen daily before leaving for work.
- Genetics can play a crucial role in the development of skin problems. People with close family members exhibiting signs of wrinkles and sagginess are more likely to suffer from the same skin issues.
- Individuals who smoke are at a higher risk of suffering from multiple physical and psychological problems, such as cheek wrinkles.
The effective treatment options that can enhance skin health and reduce the appearance of cheek wrinkles include:
- Use of Anti-Aging Creams: The natural ingredients in the anti-aging creams allow for a delay in the aging process. Additionally, the creams and serums help reduce the fine lines that enhance the overall appearance.
- opt for Botox Injections: Individuals who want instant results to enhance their appearance can opt for Botox injections. The injections fill the wrinkles and provide the individual with younger-looking skin. The treatment can provide instant results; however, it is not a permanent solution, and one requires to undergo the procedure every six months to maintain their look.
- opt for Red LED Light Therapy: Red LED light therapy promotes the production of collagen. The increase in collagen helps tighten the skin and enhance its appearance. People who notice cheek wrinkles can opt for a red LED light therapy, as it reduces the fine lines. Also, the person can see the visible change in the texture of the skin. The procedure is conveniently done at home or clinical setting and does not have side effects.
- opt for Chemical Peeling: Chemical peeling to treat cheek wrinkles is an effective treatment as the person can notice a change in their skin health. However, it is a harsh procedure, and the individual must consult a competent and reliable specialist. The glycolic and lactic acid are used during the procedure, which is known to help tighten the skin. The chemical peeling process dries out the upper layer of the skin, which sheds off and provides the person with a firmer and tighten skin. The individual has to undergo the session after two to three months to maintain their appearance.
- Laser Resurfacing: The laser resurfacing process helps reduce cheek wrinkles. The procedure destroys the upper layer of the skin. The individual can experience a burning sensation during the procedure. Also, the skin takes time to heal; however, the after results will provide the individual with a sense of contentment.
- Facelifting Procedure: People who want permanent and instant results can opt for the facelifting procedure. It is an invasive process that helps tighten the skin and remove saggy skin. The procedure takes time, and the individual may notice slowly healing; however, the results will be long-lasting.
People who want to seek guidance regarding the medical treatment for cheek wrinkles should consult a competent and reliable dermatologist at Hameed Latif Hospital. The specialist will help the individual choose the suitable treatment. Additionally, the dermatologist will help the individual understand the side effects, aftercare, and cost.