An ambitious Cyberpunk 2077 mod for a time dilation system in an RPG game that has revolutionized its gameplay with noticeable maker differences, new NPC interactions, and a frankly astonishing amount of customization options. The mod’s creators say their goal is to “make time-dilation games more challenging and rewarding than the original implementation” in an open-world game.
Cyberpunk 2077 Time Dilation Overhaul Mod The Sandevistan OS has been completely reinvented by creator TeslaCoiled, offering each of seven different manufacturers a unique balance and perks. Tricks on offer include allowing time slowing abilities to be used effectively with ranged weapon builds, enabling players to bounce bullets with katana swords, exploit time dilation in vehicles, and even teleport your character.
Additionally, NPCs with proper networking software will be able to enter time dilation with the player. Some may have weaker variants that allow them to move faster than other characters but still be slower than the player, while those with stronger networking software may actually still be able to utilize their full abilities while you’re in time dilation set – so be careful!
When using Time Dilation, the player takes damage related to the strength of the effect – no damage is dealt under a certain threshold, but with Sandevistan the longer you stop or try to do too much, it can cause damage to your body more damage. TeslaCoiled notes that this damage is based on the player’s default resting health, however, health-boosting consumables will not increase the damage you take.
The main content of the mod comes from the differentiation of the seven Sandevstan makers; each with their own unique playstyle and abilities. This includes new content not found in the base game. Each has a slightly different time dilation strength, effect duration, and post-use cooldown. Below is a list of manufacturers and their respective privileges:
- Zetatech – Enhances the user’s ranged weapons, thereby greatly increasing the weapon attack speed.
- dynamic – Increased defense when blocking with bladed weapons, bullet reflection when using katana, and extended time dilation duration for melee kills.
- money T – High-intensity expansion that allows users to keep enemies nearly stationary while sprinting, while providing unmatched melee performance, with reduced detection while sprinting.
- Millitech – Increased ranged attack speed and enhanced strength, technology and smart ranged attack perks.
- Raven (new) – Extremely high time dilation for a short period of time, removing the manufacturer’s safety restrictions, allowing the user to unload the entire magazine of the weapon in incredibly fast bursts, but at the cost of massive recoil.
- Winter Moon (New) – Extremely high time dilation, providing enhanced passive defense while sprinting, and allowing users to instantly kill their enemies with a single precise katana strike in the blink of an eye.
- Moore (new) – Prototype model that passively increases user reflexes and effectively slows down enemies even outside of time dilation periods. Can be activated, allowing the user to draw a destination and “teleport” to it, uploading malware to nearby enemies upon arrival.
Every option on offer sounded interesting to us – and that’s just the beginning. You can also use a flux capacitor (of course) to enable time dilation while driving to improve the car’s performance. Additionally, TeslaCoiled says the mod has a total of 344 configurable variables accessible from the mod menu, allowing you to tweak every aspect to your liking. It was certainly enough to lure us back to Night City.
If you like dressing up for the occasion, here are some delightful silly dad dress up cyberpunk 2077 mods. Meanwhile, another mod lets you make your own Android companion to join you on your cyberpunk journey. There’s a new trailer for the Cyberpunk 2077 animation, and it looks to match the ultra-violent nature of the CD Projekt Red game.