Quadr is a word game word, But it’s actually four times better. It’s also a bit difficult! If you need help with today’s game, I have tips and answers.
If you’re a newbie, here’s how to play Quadr: Just started typing text. You have four five-letter words to guess, nine attempts to find them. The problem is that you play all four words at the same time.
If you find a letter in the correct position in any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains one of your guessed letters, but it’s in the wrong place, it will be displayed in yellow. After you use a letter in your guess, you’ll also see on the keyboard if it appears in any word. You can also check out practice games before doing your daily puzzles.
Having said so much, today I will give you some tips Quadrand then the answer:
Quordle Tips for August 4th
- Word 1 (top left) clue – if you guessed it Quadr Getting the word right on the first try
- Word 2 (top right) Clue – Recording Materials
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue – suppression
- 4th word (bottom right) clue – the Italian title of the film is translated as i will find you
- There is a word with a repeated letter
- Today’s words start with F, V, Q and T
Quordle Answers for August 4th
Spoiler alert! Before I reveal today’s content, consider this is your last chance to look away Quadr Answer.
The word you are looking for is…
Say something interesting today! I hope you enjoy the “taken” leads as much as I came up with.
That’s all for today Quadr. As soon as I get a chance to write it, I’ll be on my blog with tips and answers for tomorrow’s race.